Back to Work

This was a busy week! In addition to a week-long birthday celebration, this was also my first week back to work in three months! And was it ever a challenge!

None of us were feeling our best and I was concerned that I would have to take a sick day or two either for a child or for myself. But we put on our game face and persevered. I did allow some important parts of my daily routine to slide, and hope to fit them back into my mornings by rising an hour earlier starting next week. All in good time and better health!

It was great to be surrounded by such amazing, positive staff and these truly wonderful children. I am looking forward to seeing much growth and progress and can't wait to jump into action!

1 comment:

Aaron and Sarah said...

I CAN NOT believe he is 12 years old and in middle school. It was great to get the updated on the kids. I miss them! I wish we were closer so we could see you more often!